Friday, August 28, 2009

Feature Friday – Pumpkin Pye Boutique

And now for something completely different.

image

This week’s Feature Friday is Tiffany of Pumpkin Pye Boutique!

I haven’t featured an FEST (Florida Etsy Street Team) member in a while, and thanks to my mom, I’m paying a lot more attention to polymer clay artwork lately.  And stumbling upon Tiffany’s stuff just cracks me up!

Seriously.  Look at these.

Kooky.  Wacky.  With a dash of awesome.image

image

It’s mac ‘n’ cheese! Who doesn’t love mac ‘n’ cheese? 

(If you just said you don’t, you’re a Communist.)

image image

image

Check out her Etsy shop for her felts and other crafts too.

3 comments:

  1. those r too cute! i love the bread & butter and the gold fish. =)

    i like u're blog and im following u now. follow me @ alliefarout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for featuring me!! I found it through google!!! :D

    ReplyDelete