Friday, July 10, 2009

Feature Friday –Three By Sea

This week, I’m featuring Team FEST (Florida Etsy Street team) member Nicole of Three By Sea!

ThreeBySea

Named for herself, husband, and son, Three By Sea embraces the easy breezy Gulf Coast Florida lifestyle.  Her inspiration is everything tropical and seashore.Tea Towels- Kelp Green Fish Block Print- Set of 2

Drawstring Bag- Teal Sand Dollar

I think my favorite thing about her work is the absolute simplicity of it all.  The color palette is limited, yet so perfectly chosen and executed that just a couple shades of blue can speak volumes.  What I love about block print art is how it reflects the artist’s clarity of voice and style, and Three By Sea’s work is no exception.

Onesie-Yellow CrabTurquoise Starfish T-shirt Size 7

And the onesies.  Oh my goodness the onesies.

You can bet my little one-to-be will be sporting a couple of these.

Moleskine Journal- Starfish

Check her out on FEST and Twitter, as well as her blog.  Quite entertaining, it is.

3 comments:

  1. what a great find! thanks for sharing. love the seaside prints, and that crab is calling to the cancerian in me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I wish someone would make adult-size onesies.

    ReplyDelete