Sunday, November 14, 2010

On the Carousel of Progress

Mama is having a VERY productive naptime today!

Highlights of the last couple weeks:
  • My newest design was featured on this fantastic Christmas list by VickyVK
  • Got my first International Order --to Switzerland!
  • Baby Alice learned to drink from her sippy cup--what a big girl!
  • I finished crocheting her first coat--just in time for the cold weather!  (This thing will be getting it's own post shortly--I'm THAT pleased with it!)
  • Playing with some ACEO-sized art.  I've got the drawing bug, just not the time to focus on bigger paper.  This is Coriandre, a halfling chef/cleric I play on an Eberron IRC chat. (If you're into the RP thing, we're looking for more players--ask me!)

Yay poison immunity!
 And some updates in pictures of some other projects in various stages of work.

Yes...still working on it.

I call it "Upside Down Box, with Primer"

Something's cookin' in the kiln...
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! I'm following you from the Autumn Blog Hop . . . love your stuff! Looking forward to checking out more of your blog . . .

    Visit my blogs when you get a chance!

    Have an awesome day . . . Gina

    http://labelladiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete