Friday, June 19, 2009

Feature Friday-Foxie Moxie Jewels

Welcome to my First (and hopefully not last, poke me if I forget next week) Feature Friday!

Here’s my plan: I want to dedicate Friday posts to spotlighting some of the other fabulous artists and craftpersons I’ve met since being sucked into the Abyss of Awesomeness that is the Etsy/Artfire/Twitter Universe.

Foxie Moxie Jewels

This week—Katlin of Foxie Moxie Jewels!

Based out of Asheville, NC, FMJ specializes in whimsical handmade jewelry and accessories for the retail and wholesale markets.  Katlin tracks down vintage beads and chains, then transforms them into contemporary wearable art pieces with an old-fashioned flair.  Whether your style is understated or sassy, FMJ has something for you!

Blue and Buttercream Yellow Flower Set on a Collar Bone WomenSupplies Moxie Nerve Food, Vintage Type Writer Keys, Deep Purple Swarovski Encrusted Bead, and a Gunmetal Bow Link Jewelry Supplies Featured Design from Foxie Moxie Jewels

My personal favorite go-to pair of earrings.  Strangers stop me just get a closer look!  I love these babies.

IMG_0065

FMJ’s newest designs for Spring/Summer 2009 include classic wooden earrings and some darling Lucite bobbi pin sets.

Wood Hoop Earrings Available in Chestnut, Black, Navy, Orange, Pink, White and Yellow Women Earrings Bobbi Twin Pins Mix and Match Womens Hair Pins

You can find FMJ on Etsy and in several boutiques and spas in North Carolina, as well as at East Coast Coffee in IHB, FL.  And, of course, on Twitter @foxiemoxiejewel.

No comments:

Post a Comment